Saturday, November 8, 2014

What is your style?

That is a good Question.


I have many different styles, and to good reason.

My hair is styled a certain way.

My clothes are certain way.

My music is a certain way!

Yet they all display who I am.

Who are you?

I do not know who you are, but I know that you are a unique person, just like me.
You have your own talents, quirks, problems, joys, trials....

Yet God looks down and loves us all, despite our differences and even problems!

That is what is called Agape Love. Love that never dies.... Love that is not based upon performance.

I long to love others that way. Even the people who are not kind.

"Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me a servant's heart. Give me the power to love others like you. Mold me into the person that you want me to be. Let me love others with Agape Love, not conditionally upon performance. Make me be like you....."

No comments:

Post a Comment