Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Couch Potato!

Well, You probably wouldn't have guesses it, but I am NEVER a couch potato. I am so active all the time, it is hard to just sit!
But.... there is a new problem.

In August I got my own computer. Since then, I have packed on the pounds, and not even realized it! WOW! That is terrible!

The computer, for me is a magnet. I just now realized the effect when I saw that I could not run as fast as I could before..... Oh noooooo.....

Okay. I need to do something about this! Out comes the trampoline, the running shoes, the stretchy pants. 

And I'm also convinced that I need new running shoes. What do you think of these?

So what are your favorite running shoes? What do you do to stay fit? Email me or leave a comment in the box below. I'd love to hear your ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment