Thursday, November 27, 2014

What I wear to church...

This Skirt. I love black Maxi's!

This shirt. Purple, purple, and more purple! I love girly colors.

This scarf. A perfect accessory!

This belt except mine is in black. I love wide stretchy belts like this! I also like this. I don't have a belt like that, but that is something that I want! :D

These shoes. I have a pair very similar to these. But mine are lower to the ground than this. I wouldn't feel very comfortable wearing something so high.

So imagine all these pieces put together. How do you like it?

P.S. I want to tell you all about Hanna Andersson. I am captivated by their clothing! Some girls will fit size 160 Girls- not womens. So go ahead and look at all of it. :D

So what do you think? Do you have a go-to outfit similar to mine?

I'd love to hear from you. :D

1 comment: