Saturday, November 8, 2014

Hair and Fashion!

Hello! I would like to share with you my style! :D

http://www.trendshairstyle.com/cute-hairstyles.html   if you want to look at it.


This is my hairstyle, only a little longer. I like to find different things to try though!
I just cut my hair shorter. It was a little hard at first, but I am happy with it now!

I will share what my fashion is:
Maxi skirts, baby doll tunics, turtlenecks, belts, and high heels! Except not all at once. :) that would be quite a combination!

I love blue or red heels. And scarves! Sometimes a scarf is all you need to pull an outfit together. :)

What do you think of these shoes and this dress paired with a black concert dress? Definitely my style. The heels are darker than the scarf for some contrast. Black concert dresses are awesome!

      


I like to sew my own skirts, and this skirt is something that you might see me wearing any day. I like to wear fun skirts, but simple with less bling.
     

Here's my belt (or one like it)


I do think corsets/corset style belts are cool, but I've never tried them. I hope to soon. :)
  


Well, what do you think of my style? Comments? I'd love to hear them. :)

So what is your clothing style?

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post, Olivia! (This is Ashley from Like No Other Fashion by the way...) you have a lovely style! Hope to see more soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! I am glad that you like my style!
      See you again!

      Delete